Product Description :
*** READY STOCK ***
Condition : 100% Original Brand New
For Vehicle : Ford Focus Mk3.5 (EcoBoost)
Product Name : 02 Oxygen Sensor (Bank 1)
Parts number : F1FA-9G444-BA
What does the first O2 sensor do?
Oxygen sensor 1 is the upstream oxygen sensor in relation to the catalytic converter. It measures the air-fuel ratio of the exhaust coming out of the exhaust manifold and sends the high and low voltage signals to the powertrain control module in order to regulate the air-fuel mixture.
– Please specify your car model/year, make sure it fits your cars before purchase.
– Please refer to pictures or OE part numbers for reference before purchasing.
– This part is fully tested before shipped out from the factory.
– Due to the light and screen difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures. Please understand.
– Please follow our page, we will keep update more product to all ford enthusiasts?!!!
Feel free to drop a message if you have any question.