How to Quickly Spot the Symptoms of A Failing EGR Valve Assy?
The EGR valve Plays A vital role in regulating Exhaust emissions and is a necessary component in countries and cities with strict emissions regulations in place .
What is it and What happens when it isn’t working properly ?
1: Your engine has a rough idle…
2: Your car has poor performance..
3: Your have increased fuel consumption..
4: Your car frequently stalls when idling…
5: You can smell fuel…
6: Your engine management light stays on…
7: Your car produces more emissions …
8: you hear knocking noises coming from the engine ..
– Please specify your car model/year, make sure it fits your cars before purchase.
– Please refer to pictures or OE part numbers for reference before purchasing.
– This part is fully tested before shipped out from the factory.
– Due to the light and screen difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures. Please understand.
– Please follow our page, we will keep update more product to all ford fever member !!!
Feel free to drop a message if you have any question.