By accepting the Policy in registration, you expressly consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy.
Collection of Personal Information
You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. We may collect and store the following personal information:
· email address, physical contact information, the date of birth and gender information, and sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
· transactional information based on your activities on the Application;
· billing and other information you provide to purchase the Application Service;
· other information from your interaction with our Application, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
· additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies;
· information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and
· other supplemental information from third parties;
All personal data shall be provided by you voluntarily unless where it is indicated as mandatory. Where the personal data is mandatory to be provided, failure to provide such information may result in Company not being able to process your request.
We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalise our services, content and advertising. If you don’t wish to receive marketing communications fro
m us or participate in our ad-customisation programmes, simply indicate your preferences by following the directions provided with the communication or advertisement.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
· Provide the services and customer support you request;
· Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
· Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement
· Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
· Tell you about our services and those of our corporate family;
· Send you targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers; and
· Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
· Provide aggregate information to our partners about our users without disclosing information about identifiable individuals.
Denial of Collection
You may withdraw your consent to our collection of your personal data and/or information at any time by notifying us or email to our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org . In that event, we will not be able to identify you and provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience while using our Application. Although you can browse through most of our Application without giving any information about yourself, in some cases, personal information is required in order to provide the Services you request.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Share of Your Information
We may share your personal information, within or outside Malaysia, with:
· Third-party service providers under contract who help with our business operations: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, investigating frauds and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
· Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
· Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, postal code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, and purchasing and listing history;
· Brand Protection Program participants under confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity. In such events, we will disclose name, street address, city, postal code, country, phone number, email address and company name; and
· Other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity. (Should such a combination occur, we will require that the new combined entity follow this Policy with respect to your personal information. If your personal information will be used contrary to this policy, you will receive prior notice.)
For the avoidance of doubt, If Company has reasonable grounds to believe that any User is in breach of any of the terms of this Policy, Company reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators, all the rightful owner(s) or interest holder(s) and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any potential or ongoing criminal or civil wrongdoing. Further, Company may disclose the User’s identify and contact information, or such other transaction-related data, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, private investigator, rightful owner or interest holder and/or any injured third party or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action, or if Company is of the view, in its sole and absolute discretion, that it would be in its best interest to do so. Company shall not be liable for damages or results arising from such disclosure, and the User(s) agrees not to bring action or claim against Company for such disclosure.
Except as otherwise expressly included in this Policy, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to others, different rules may apply to others use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. We do not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. We encourage you to ask questions and to review their privacy policies before you disclose your personal information to others.